If you're anything like us there's nothing more enticing than the thought of spring. While the weather forecast might tell us we've got a few more weeks of sleet, ice, and snow to go, we've got the perfect way to chase away those wintry blues - our new Violette Collection
Violets, some of our favorite flowers, are often the first sign of spring - a lovely hint of the balmy weather, birds, and bees to follow. The sumptuous hue of this beautiful blossom was our consummate muse during the design process. We were also inspired by the exquisite craft of Indian block printing, which was the basis of the collection's unique floral print.
Take a peek at all of the gorgeous visuals which fueled our creation of this collection on our Pinterest page
If you can't get enough violet in your life, check out our fabulous picks for your wardrobe and home in sumptuous shades ranging from orchid to lavender.
Below you can find the details on each of our featured products, displayed clockwise in the image above.
1. Burberry English Lace Trench Coat
2. Spring 2014 Miu Miu Shoes
3. MM6 Maison Martin Margiela Floral-print Voile Dress
4. Belabumbum Violette Nursing Chemise
5. Medallion Print String Bikini Top by CALYPSO St. Barth
6. Belabumbum Violette Romper
7. Ralph Lauren Matte Alligator Soft Ricky Bag
8. Kristjana S Williams Studio Lear Gaukur 04 Silk Cushion
9. Alexis Bittar Fine Lavender Chalcedony Ring with Claw Sapphires & Diamonds