It's finally beginning to feel like spring and we couldn't be more thrilled. In Washington, DC the cherry blossoms are finally in bloom and we're finally ready to unveil our new Mei Collection
When designing this new line, our heads were full of daydreams taking place in far away Eastern lands. Sunny coral hues and bold Asian accents inspired by oil-paper parasols came together to form a lovely new pattern. This line features some of our most popular silhouettes and our playful new teddy in our lovely Mei print.
Look behind the scenes of our creative process and check out some of the stunning images that inspired our Mei collection via our newest Pinterest board.
We've also created a collage of fabulous goods which perfectly accent this sumptuously warm collection.
Below you can find the details on each of our featured products, displayed clockwise in the image above.
1. Belabumbum Mei Romper
and Nursing Chemise
2. Jean Paul Gaultier Floral Blossom Print Folding Umbrella
3. Stella McCartney Pink Woven Loafers
4. Illume 'Sketchbook Ceramic - Anemone' Candle
5. >We Are Handsome The Bahamas Cupped Corset Bikini
6. Marni Edition Pink & Orange Metallic Clutch
7. J.Crew Collection Cropped Pant in Gilded Brocade
8. Emma Cook Cropped Daffodil-Print Cotton-Terry Sweatshirt
9. Rouge Volupté Shine - Yves Saint Laurent
10. ChloBo Let's Dance Pink Coral Decorated Hamsa Hand Bracelet - Gold & Pink Coral
11. House of Harlow Sunburst Button Earrings