A good night's sleep is a rare commodity once kids come into the equation. Even though days can be hectic and exhausting for mamas, it's often still difficult to actually fall asleep when you finally get to bed. We find ourselves worrying about the kids, stressing about work, and planning the future. On top of that, a sleepless baby or little one who fights bedtimes can really wear you down. All of this can take away from our precious beauty rest.
As part of our #SleepistheNewBlack campaign this January, we’ve pulled together some of our favorite ways to help mamas get some much needed Z’s.
Hit The Tub
-Warm baths are known to be one of the best ways to relax the body and mind. We love the Go To Sleep bath cube
made of Gota Kola and essential oils of lavender & valerian.
Sip something soothing
- Dream Dust
is a nightcap of calming herbs to gently lull you into your naturally inherent nocturnal rhythms.
Slather on the oil
- Clinically proven to improve skin smoothness and radiance, with advanced retinol ester mixed with potent botanicals, Luna
is the ultimate transformational, sleeping night oil.
Turn the lights down low
- Dim the lights an hour or more before going to bed, and light a scented candle. Diptyque’s classic Feuille de Lavande
is instantly soothing and will help to relax your mind and give a room a soft glow before hitting the hay.
Put on your night shades
- Look fabulous while catching some zzz's with a cool sleep mask
Lay your head down softly
- You'll literally get your beauty rest with the Slip Silk Pillowcase made of the highest grade mulberry silk.
Slip into something comfy
- Let us hook you up with Belabumbum's awesome selection of luxurious sleep and loungewear here
Add some ambiance
- listen to calming music, soothing sounds or a yoga nidra meditation
Sweet dreams mamas! (and stop checking your instagram feed in bed) :)